Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Digital Storytelling

I made the grad video for my class in 2005. I haven't really learned any new "movie maker" skills since then. I have been meaning for the last couple of years to turn my photos from certain trips and life events into videos instead of making photo albums. I normally just import a bunch of pictures, throw my go to transitions in there, and maybe a little music.

Animoto is a really useful tool and creates amazing videos. The effects and transitions are easy to use and look super professional! There is a little bit of overlap with my ELA methods (we have to make a digital story) and some of my classmates have found other storyboard tools on the internet such as slideshare.net. So it looks like I am going to have to put aside some time to deal with masses of photos that I've accumulated over the last seven years!

No comments:

Post a Comment