Pages

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Becoming a nerd

So I have spent much of my spare time 'diddling' around on my website. I don't feel like I have actually 'worked' on it, just playing around, having fun, and making progress. I like it. A lot. I've always had a feeling that I was a nerd at heart. I first saw it develop in my science classes, specifically Bio and Chem, but I have never considered myself "techy"- I'm starting to change that assumption. I feel so lost on the web most of the time that I've never ventured much past research and Facebook. You mean there is other things you can use on the web? Cool, I like it. AND I think it will make lesson planning and classroom activities so much better and more engaging.

Check out my site!
katelynderemiens.yolasite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment