Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Whoa, that's a lot of info...

I have learned so much already in the two weeks that I have been in this course. There are so many interesting websites and tools that can be used in used in the classroom. I've decided to start making an 'inventory' of the different websites that we have used:

1. Epearl
2. Blogger
3. Flickr
4. pixlr.com
5. yola.com
6. weebly.com
7. wordle.net
8. mindmeister.com
9. Face Swap (I've gotten far too much use out of already.)
10. wallwisher.com
11. compfight.com
12. www.easywhois.com - evaluate web site
13. diigo.com (new bookmarking tool)
14. prezi.com
15. ebooks.com
16. storybird.com
17. audacity.com


I know that there has been more, but I can't seem to remember them... which is basically my 'inspiration' for creating a list that I can refer back to and keep everything straight.

I really like the idea of the epearl website as means of organization. I, typically, bookmark webpages or copy websites down on a random piece of paper that I will never find again. The epearl website will allow me to 'bookmark' the gems that I stumble across and organize it into different content areas that are visually efficient. Now I just need to make an effort to use these new tools in  my everyday life!

This image was found and created using compfight.com and pixlr.com. Nothing too extraordinary, but a reminder of what these websites can do!


No comments:

Post a Comment