Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

I think that I'm starting to get the hang of this...

I like to think that I'm becoming a little tech savvy here! A lot of my down time the last few days has involved doctoring up my personal website (assignment turned fun project). I haven't really included many personal facts about me or my teaching philosophies yet... BUT as I am deep in the middle of basketball season, I have created a page which showcases my team (roster, game results, practice/game/tournament schedules, basketball relevant website links) and under that page I included (password protected as requested by the girls!) a separate page for our plays. It's actually been fairly tedious and time consuming, but I'm really enjoying it and pretty proud of it! The girls seem to get a kick out of it!

I'm currently working on getting parental permission to have pictures of the team/video uploaded onto the website.

Here is a link to my pride and joy, work-in-progress: katelynderemiens.yolasite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment