Pages

Sunday 9 February 2014

High Tech Teaching w/ Low Tech Resources

 


I found it extremely beneficial to hear from Kristen, Tyler, and Tiffany about how they use technology in the classroom. It doesn't necessarily matter how big or small a division is, there may still be issues with getting your hands on those valuable technological resources. 

I think we will be establishing our careers at a challenging transitional time and we truly do need to be active in upgrading our teaching styles and being persistent regarding keeping technology in the classroom. It is necessary for us to be vehicles of change, overcome obstacles, and find solutions to using technology in the classroom. To me, it feels like a big move for us, because I did have a pretty old school classroom styles of instruction given to me as a student. Overhead projectors and television sets were the extent of our technology in the class. 

Be the change, my teaching comrades, be the change

No comments:

Post a Comment