Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Infographic

I definitely like the idea of using infographics in the classroom. Both as means of presenting information to the kids and as a classroom activity.To me, they look like advertisements for information. The information itself is presented in a visually stimulating arrangement alongside images that beckon the eye to pay attention (maybe a little bit over the top, but I thought it sounded poetic). Even more than the visual appeal, as an assignment, creating an infographic would require students to organize their information in a relevant and eye-catching manner.

While I was using Pinterest on my computer for the first time (I never realized how much I strained my eyes looking at the small pictures on my phone, however, I blast through pages way faster now that it's on a bigger screen, information overload?), I came across an infographic that could be used in an ed class. I actually had some trouble understanding the exact point of formative assessment my first year of ed, having never been exposed to it before. Maybe something like this could have helped me?

formative assessment

No comments:

Post a Comment