Pages

Sunday 16 February 2014

Organizing My Online Life

My online life is in complete disarray. I use Pinterest mostly to "pin" things that I like in the moment and then barely refer back. My emails, while I do have folders to organize what comes in, if I don't go back to it right away, it either stays in the Inbox or moves to the Trash. I really don't know why, it's not difficult. It's just one of those things that eventually piles up and by the time I get around to it, the habit has been made. I actually only have two folders: Inbox and Trash.

Even my general computer organization of documents is not very good. I have folders for pictures, school stuff somewhat placed in certain folders, and innumerable random downloads that eat up most of the memory on my PC. I tried using that ePearl website and found that it seemed redundant to me for some reason. The problem is that I do not use too many websites now and don't feel too big of a need to me to organize them- but I know I will need to do it in the future. I am a creature of habit, if I don't start it now- it will be hell to deal with later.

No comments:

Post a Comment